Upreneur is a podcast series, in partnership with SCORE of Broward County, that explores diverse entrepreneurial ventures with insider tips about how to spark your vision and begin your future. Each week, Upreneur host Jeremy Straub and Fahad Razi interview leading CEOs and entrepreneurs, from South Florida and beyond, offering a unique glimpse into their success. Straub is the Founder and CEO of Coastal Wealth, which he formed in 2016 after discovering tremendous flaws within the wealth management industry he had worked in for more than 15 years. Coastal Wealth takes a personalized & tailored approach to financial planning, protection, property and casualty insurance, and group benefits. Community-focused and goals-driven, Straub now runs a team of more than 350 advisors and support staff, including tenured insurance professionals and financial planners, serving more than 100,000 households in South Florida. Straub is a regular business and financial expert having been featured on CNBC, US News, Business Insider, and more.
SCORE of Broward County was founded in 1964 with a mission to help entrepreneurs and small business men and women start, develop, and grow companies in Broward County. With over 30 active volunteers, these mentors are experienced business owners and managers who volunteer their experience and knowledge to help small business owners and potential small business owners achieve success. SCORE mentors provides in-depth, industry-specific business assistance to help evaluate a business idea or plan, stimulate business growth and ensure long-term stability. They do this through workshops, small business mentoring, special small business events and more. For more information, visit https://broward.score.org.
UPRENEUR’S HOST JEREMY STRAUB…
- Financial expert as seen on CNBC, Business Insider, US News & World Report, Thrive Global, and more
- created a startup company that has thebacking of a multinational fortune 500 corporation
- manages more than $3.7 billion dollars in assets, with more than $16.8 million dollars in death benefits paid
- has 20+ years of experience in financial planning and wealth management
- has extensive leadership experience
- was named a South Florida Business Journal 40 Under 40 honoree
- holds the CRPC® (Chartered Retirement Planning Consultant) designation and the Certified Funds Specialist® designation
- is an active volunteer with SCORE in Broward County, FL, where he helps entrepreneurs start, develop, and grow their businesses
Who would you like to see featured on Upreneur? Submit your ideas for our next interview.